Fancy a job as Talent Acquisition & Development Officer?
This is what your day will look like:
- You will identify the exact recruitment requirements together with the Hiring Managers.
- You will use your creativity to actively search for potential candidates and build a sustainable network with schools and potential recruitment partners.
- You will be responsible for an efficient recruitment process and carry out the initial screening of candidates yourself.
- You will develop a high-quality pre- and onboarding process and ensure that new employees feel welcome.
- You will ensure the development of the training offer based on our individual and organisational training requirements and look for the right training partners.
- You will develop an implementation plan and convert it into concrete training initiatives, both internally and externally. You will monitor the quality, budget and ROI of these initiatives.
- You will ensure correct and timely recording of all training and related reporting.
- You will be actively involved in various HR projects (such as employer branding, talent management, etc.)
- You will report to the HR Manager.
This is what we expect from you:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Sciences or Business Psychology or have equivalent experience.
- You already have a number of years of relevant experience within the Recruitment & Selection and Talent & Development domain.
- You are conceptually strong yet pragmatic in your approach.
- You have a dynamic personality, an entrepreneurial spirit, a positive outlook and enjoy working as part of a team.
- You speak and write Dutch, French and English fluently.
This is what you get in return:
- Together with your colleagues, you will join our Sweet Adventure growth trajectory, allowing both you and our organisation to grow
- We are offering you an attractive salary, supplemented by meal vouchers and group and hospitalisation insurance. You will be able to maintain a work/life balance through our system of flexible working hours and occasional remote working.
- Whether travelling by bike or by car, getting to work is easy.
- You will be given a great deal of space to shape your own role.
- You will be joining a friendly organisation with great colleagues, where you will get to enjoy the delicious aroma of biscuits every day.
- You will contribute to The Sweet Adventure on a daily basis so that people all over the world can enjoy our delicious products.
- A wonderful adventure!
Apply for Talent Acquisition & Development Officer!
Eager to work with us? Then apply quickly using the form below!
I’ve been part of a good and committed team for some time. There have been a lot of investments in flexibility recently, which is something I really appreciate. The new ERP package is opening doors to working more efficiently and to taking on new tasks and roles. Despite the fact that the company continues to grow in terms of size and job opportunities, it feels like we are one big family!
Get in touch
Poppies Bakeries nv
8980 Zonnebeke (België)
Tel: 057 46 02 00